Austin Elementary aims to prepare our students to be well-rounded citizens and life-long learners. We encourage them to build relationships that will positively impact their community.
Empower to learn. Empower to lead.
- Empower students to use their own voice to invest in their learning by designing enriching lessons to ensure students reach their highest potential.
- Encourage students to ask questions that will positively impact their community.
- Build relationships and collaborate with parents, community, and students to acknowledge and value individuality and choice.
- Build our brand by building long-lasting relationships with community organizations to empower students to be active and well-rounded members of their community.
- Secure and retain staff that supports one another and is receptive to professional learning in order to promote student growth and empowerment.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility in order to maintain/implement for the current and future needs of our school, in order to fulfill the mission, vision, beliefs, and goals of the school.
Provide an environment that makes each child and family feel cherished, secured, and connected both to staff and one another.
Guidelines for Success:
Be safe. Be kind. Be ready to learn.